- Title : Heartstrings (넌 내게 반했어)
- Genre : Romance, Comedy, Drama
- Director : Pyo Min Soo
- Broadcast Channel : MBC
- Broadcast Period : 29 June 2011 – 19 August 2011
- Language : Korean
- Country : South Korea
Lee Shin, (Jung Yong Hwa) is a university student majoring in Western Music. He is also the vocalist and guitarist of a band “The Stupid.” Shin is known for his good looks, cocky personality, and strong passion for music. Everyone sees him as a cold-hearted and distant person, but he has a soft side inside him hidden away. He lacks interest in anything unrelated to music and has neither dreams nor plans for the future. He initially likes Jung Yoon Soo, a dance professor at the university, but this all changes when he meets Lee Gyu Won (Park Shin Hye).
Lee Gyu Won is a jolly, bright, and outgoing student who was born into a prestigious family and is majoring in Traditional Korean Music. She plays the gayageum. Gyu Won’s grandfather, Lee Dong Gun, is one of the top 3 traditional musicians of his age and his biggest wish is to see his granddaughter become a traditional music prodigy. Trying to live up to her grandfather’s expectations, Gyu Won immerses herself in practice and becomes a university student who knows nothing much outside of her studies. As her friends are fans of “The Stupid”, she was forced to go to the band’s concert with them. There she saw Lee Shin performing live, and is immediately captivated by him.
Yeo Joon Hee (Kang Min Hyuk) is a bumbling, shy, and ever hungry boy who doesn’t act his age. He has a complete childlike personality, shaggy idiot by day, Stupid’s lead drummer by night. During one of his shaggy phases during the day, he comes across University Princess and chairman’s daughter, Han Hee Joo (Woori), who he immediately falls head over heels for, calling her his “Natasha.” However, there are dark sides to Hee Joo’s personality than his naïvety knows, and in the series, he fights between his ever-growing feelings for Hee Joo and helping his friends as she threatens their university lives.
The time when Lee Gyu Won decided to join the performance for the festival, every one sees her potential talent and this triggers Han Hee Joo’s mother who plans together with Tae Joon, one of the school’s administrators, to destroy Lee Gyu Won’s and the Director’s image for her to quit the upcoming festival in her fear that Lee Gyu Won might outshine her daughter Han Hee Joo.
- Jung Yong Hwa as Lee Shin
- Park Shin Hye as Lee Gyu Won
- Song Chang Eui as Kim Suk Hyun
- So Yi Hyun as Jung Yoon Soo
- Kang Min Hyuk as Yeo Joon Hee
- Woori as Han Hee Joo
- Lee Hyun Jin as Hyun Ki Young
- Im Se Mi as Cha Bo Woon
- Lee Jung Hun as Im Tae Joon
- Jung Kyung Ho as Goo Jung Eun
- Jang Seo Won as Lee Soo Myung
- Shin Goo as Lee Dong Jin
- Sun Woo Jae Duk as Lee Sun Ki
- Lee Il Hwa as Song Ji Young
- Moon Ga Young as Lee Jung Hyun
- Kim Sun Kyung as Professor Hong
- Seo Bum Suk as Lee Hyun Soo
- Oh Won Bin as guitarist of The Stupid
- Song Se Hyun as bassist of The Stupid
Source : Wikipedia